Motherhood-Photography-Storytelling

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Let's Talk! Tuesday



Please click the button above to find out more info about Let's Talk! Tuesday.

I am doing this with (for) my sister..she is doing a 'Let's Talk! Tuesday' on her blog..and the purpose is to get to know her better. (along with everyone that joins in)
  1. I am sitting here at my desk trying VERY hard to think of 10 things I can type, so I can do this with my sister. I am not a very interesting person these days.....its ALL about Rylee.
  2. Still thinking...
  3. I am procrastinating, I need to go put a roast in crock pot.
  4. Frustrated that my husband will not make a doctor's appointment because of 'lack' of time....so his horrible 'heartburn-acid reflux' will continue. (his precription is out..and he has to go back in for a check up) I told him to MAKE time- didn't work.
  5. Am I the only one that has a husband that hates going to the doctor?
  6. This is harder than I thought...
  7. I wish I had a housekeeping service, but I get the priviledge of doing it myself..lol.
  8. I am absolutely OBSESSED with my new camera and all things photography. I ordered 2 new books on the subject from Amazon a few days ago! How many photos will I take today..hmmmm
  9. I can't not believe I am going to be '35' on Friday- that's only 5 years from '40'...which I am NOT ready for.
  10. Whew...I did it...Shelly are you proud? :o)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Yes, as a matter of fact...I AM proud! haha. And you made me laugh. :)

I love you!

PS....My husband doesn't like going to the doctor either. But you already know that. :)

ittybittyaddition said...

Did I say something funny...lol? I love you too! XOXO