Motherhood-Photography-Storytelling

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Everyday Thankfulness - Feb 1st - My sister

I am a few days behind on this blog, but instead trying to back track...I'll just start from today. :)

Today, I am thankful for my sister.  She is an amazing person,wife, mom of 3,  non-judgmental, understanding, a true woman of God, talented writer, cancer survivor, great listener & my inspiration.  

I am truly blessed to be her sister, & look up to her in many ways.  I want to share her story/testimony about her cancer.  Here is the link to her blog.  I don't think I could have had as much strength as she did, she is an inspiration to me & many others. She is my best friend. I hope my girls have this kind of relationship. :)

http://isthatyoulord.blogspot.com/search/label/celebrate?m=0

I love you, my sweet sister! :)

"Sisters"


1 comment:

Shelly said...

I am so thankful for YOU, my sister. Thank you so much for these sweet words you have written. And I love that picture of us! I can't wait to see Rylee and her little sister together :) I love you!