Motherhood-Photography-Storytelling

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Everyday Thankfulness - Jan 28th


Today, I am thankful for who I am in Christ. I doubt these things on a daily basis, but God's word is true & I am so glad that it is.

I am accepted...
John 1:12 - I am God's child.

John 15:15 - As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus Christ.

Romans 5:1 - I have been justified.

1 Corinthians 6:17- I am united with the Lord, and I am one with Him in spirit.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 - I have been bought with a price and I belong to God.

1 Corinthians 12:27 - I am a member of Christ's body.

Ephesians 1:3-8 - I have been chosen by God and adopted as His child.

Colossians 1:13-14 - I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins.

Colossians 2:9-10 - I am complete in Christ.

Hebrews 4:14-16 - I have direct access to the throne of grace through Jesus Christ.

I am secure...
Romans 8:1-2 - I am free from condemnation.

Romans 8:28 - I am assured that God works for my good in all circumstances.

Romans 8:31-39 - I am free from any condemnation brought against me and I cannot be separated from the love of God.

2 Corinthians 1:21-22 - I have been established, anointed and sealed by God.

Colossians 3:1-4 - I am hidden with Christ in God.

Philippians 1:6 - I am confident that God will complete the good work He started in me.

Philippians 3:20 - I am a citizen of heaven.

2 Timothy 1:7 - I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind.

1 John 5:18 - I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me.

I am significant...
John 15:5 - I am a branch of Jesus Christ, the true vine, and a channel of His life.

John 15:16 - I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit.

1 Corinthians 3:16 - I am God's temple.

2 Corinthians 5:17-21 - I am a minister of reconciliation for God.

Ephesians 2:6 - I am seated with Jesus Christ in the heavenly realm.

Ephesians 2:10 - I am God's workmanship.

Ephesians 3:12 - I may approach God with freedom and confidence.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Copyright 2006 Freedom in Christ. All rights reserved.

*Vicki*

No comments: