Motherhood-Photography-Storytelling

Monday, January 11, 2010

365 Days..

Well, I have decided to read my bible in a year. I have attempted to do this many times and I have found that it's not the easiest thing at all, I mean all the crazy long names and places in Genesis alone is enough to make anyone yawn. But, I prayed to the Lord to please help me be completely focus and to understand what I was reading! Of course I am on day 11 and it's going pretty good.


I have a list of things that I need to do this year...these are NOT in order ;o)!

1. Wean Rylee and get her sleeping in her bed.
2. Read the bible in a year.
3. Start writing in my journal about what GOD is taking me through, and this blog of course.
4. Find a church...
5. Start singing ( for this is one of my GOD given talents) possibly at church or where the lord leads me too.
6. Pray daily for my husband.
7. Read a book called Rees Howells -Intercessor, I read this book while at YWAM (Youth With A Mission) back in 1994 and it was amazing and really makes you think. I am about to order it.
8. Increase my daily time with GOD and my prayer time. I am an intercessor and will pray at the drop of a hat when he ask...but, really I want to get in DEEPER with GOD.
9. Find what my callings are and act on them.
10. Clean my house more often ;o)
11. Learn to cook more things.
12. Take a photography class.
13. Lose 30lbs
14. Stop drinking Dr.Pepper
15. Make new friends for me and Rylee.
16. More kids????
17. Relax & be less serious.
18. Be less defensive.
19. Learn to sew.
20. Spend less time on facebook.
21. Take Rylee to MOPS ( mothers of preschoolers)
23. Get really good @ Photo shop.
24. Spend more time with my brother .
25. And the rest of my family.
26. Exercise & get in great shape.

to be continued.....

Please as you read this blog, keep me in your prayers! Thank you :o)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I thought you had 11 things on your list? haha!! What happened? It keeps getting longer?!! I know the feeling....if I started a list, I may never stop writing! lol.

xoxo

ittybittyaddition said...

Oh, I just got tired...lol! I'm sure today I'll think of 26 more things!!