Motherhood-Photography-Storytelling

Sunday, January 31, 2010

On my mind...

I read a blog today of someone I don't know, but lost her beautiful little 3 yr daughter in 2007 & I've been in tears all day......( & praying for her) ........& have also been hugging & kissing Rylee much more ( if that's possible) & now I'm watching her sleep!! I'm BEYOND blessed to have her in my life!! TREASURE every moment your given!!









Know you what it is to be a child?…
It is to believe in love, to believe in loveliness, to believe in belief;
it is to be so little that the elves can reach to whisper in your ear,
it is to turn pumpkins into coaches,
and mice into horses,
lowness into loftiness,
and nothing into everything,
for each child has its fairy godmother in its soul.
– Francis Thompson

No comments: