Motherhood-Photography-Storytelling

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Let's Talk! Tuesday

 

Click on the button to find out more...!

1.  I have been trying to find time to do this all day....lol!
2.  After spending 2 weeks with my family...I am having withdrawals. (LONELY) - O - I do have my laundry and dishes...they did wait for me..ugh!
3.  Now that I am learning more about taking a "good" picture in "manual", I can't get Rylee to sit still long enough to change my camera settings to get a "right" exposure...oh well :0)!
4. Just want to say that I have the MOST BEAUTIFUL SISTER IN THE WORLD!!




 5.  Rylee misses her buddy, Logan - A LOT!


6. My goofy daughter...lol! (Keith Jr)


7. Some of my favorites from a "practice" photo shoot..I did of my family.  Obviously, I have a LONG way to go...but I'm trying !
















8.  I should have went to the grocery store today, that was also put on hold..during my absence...lol! So I guess it will be bacon sandwiches tonight! (one of my favorites...so I'm good...I just hope the hubby doesn't mind)!

9.  Rylee is still sitting in her play pin while I am typing this...and I am amazed she's not screaming yet..haha!

10.  I NEED A CHERRY COKE!!

3 comments:

starla said...

I am so glad that you added yours today. I love your sisters idea of LETS TALK. I think your pictures are wonderful. GREAT EYE!!!
I however want a pepsi!! LOL

Shelly said...

Awww..we miss y'all too! And I am also glad that you chatted with us today! :) I agree with Starla...your pics are GREAT! WIsh I could bring you a cherry coke :)

Love ya!

ittybittyaddition said...

Thanks for the sweet comments :o)! Some days I feel their good and other not so much! Starla- glad that you are reading my blog...yours is great too! Shelly- Please bring me a cherry coke..lol!