Motherhood-Photography-Storytelling

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Let's Talk! Tuesday

 
Click on the button to find out more...!

1.  Good Morning...! GOD has blessed me with a BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYED GIRL, so ALL is well in the world! Finally, she let me get a "front" shot of her..dirty face and all.

2.  I am searching the web today for design ideas or designers for my logo and cheap websites! 

3.  I really need to get in my prayer closet, I have really been slacking & I can feel it!

4.  Struggling with a lot of things lately and could really use some prayers - thanks!

5.  Thinking about doing a " Snapshot Friday, or Saturday...lol" or something like it on my blog,  have everyone post a picture they love or something???  I really like how my sister gets to interact with a lot of people doing the Let's Talk! Tuesday & would like that too.

6.   Fix you attention on God.  You'll be changed from the inside out.  Romans 12:2

7.  My greys are showing again....time to get the box of color out!

8.  Jealous, my sister and family are on vacation...but they deserve it more than you'll ever know.  God is good, to blessed them with this opportunity!

9.  I miss singing.....!

10.  Opposite of how I feel @ the moment, but I always have this picture!!
 
That's all folks....











2 comments:

Shelly said...

Hey sis :) Rylee is a cutie patootie...and her face doesn't look dirty! Wish y'all could be here with us @ Disney! Love ya!!

XO

starla said...

Hey vicki ..stopped at #4 and prayed :0) As I prayed for you I heard the Lord say to me: When you seek the Lord you find all the answers you seek....but you know that I found out at #6 ..lol He is GOOD!!!! I am so IN for the Snapshot day if you go for it!!! Sing everywhere you are HE HEARS YOU!! and keep smiling!!
BTW --adorable little girl that is awesome pic!!