Motherhood-Photography-Storytelling

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Let's Talk! Tuesday





Click the button to find out more!

1. Happy Birthday to my  handosome nephew Taylor, we love and miss you very much!!

2. I'm so excited, I purchased my website & logo! I get the logo
sometime this week & my I have a few more things to do! & Tin Bucket
Photography is a go!

3. I have 4 people wanting apointments,when I head down to
Cleveland, Tx in August,I hope they all work out! I need photos for
my portfolio!

4. I'm writing this @ 11:15 on Monday on my I- phone!

5. We took Rylee to Natural Bridge/ Wildlife Ranch on Sunday, & a
ostrich tried to break our window, & a zebra tried to eat me..lol!




6. I feel like I could sleep a year, & I look like I need to! I have
black circles to prove it- :0(!

7. Future Model


8. Me being silly... or cheezy...lol!


9.  Determining my worth..is harder than I thought.  I have been working on my price list and contract and its hard.

10.  Trying to fit a lot of work in, while she's sleep...better get back to it.

Have a blessed day!

P.S.  I am going to do a "Snapshot Saturday",  on my new photography blog...I hope other people do it with me...lol!  I'll post my link a little later.












3 comments:

starla said...

Whoa that would have freaked me out that ostrich..lol

Great pics...
I am so IN for the Photo saturday...:0)

Shelly said...

I'm in for linking up on Saturdays, too! I think I may have a few pics already that I could use...lol

The animals trying to get in your window...soooo NOT cool! You are brave.

I am super excited for your new business!!!!

love you!
XO

Shelly said...

PS ....that is a very good looking newphew you have :)