Motherhood-Photography-Storytelling

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Let's Talk! Tuesday

1.  Rylee and I are at my inlaws few days, its been nice to have other people around.

2.  We took Rylee to a place called The Rose Garden in Brenhem, a took lots of pretty pics of her, can't wait to get home and download them!  However, its was SO hot and she was so busy running around...between me chasing her and the FULL ON SUN, I hope I at least got a few good ones.

3. I am really tired today, Rylee and Nanna are sleeping and I should be...but as always, TOO much on my brain..ugh!! 

4.  Still waiting on my logo and watermark...I think my patience is being tested..lol!

5. I am typing this on a laptop that I was given...and its older and  really good for just emails and internet..but, I need one and GOD blessed me with it, so grateful.

6.  I am very excited and nervous about my sister coming to stay next week...we are going to try to wean Rylee from her 'night' feeding and I hope and pray it goes well for all of us!  O and we are also going to attempt (well Shelly is.lol) to put her in her baby bed, which she has never slept in...its TIME!  Please pray that it will be an easy transition for us!

7. I wish I could post a photo....but, I am not on my computer...!

8.  Rylee just woke up.....this is it...lol!!

see ya next week...

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Can't wait to see your new pics...I know they will be great! And I can't wait to see y'all next week! :)

starla said...

WOW...I would say ..YOU GOT YOUR HANDS FULL with your little one...looking forward to those pics:0)

Vicki said...

This is the place,Antique Rose Emporium-not the Rose Garden..lol! I couldn't remember the name! I hope I got some good ones, cause it would make me feel better about being in this stupid heat!! I need to read y'alls this week! :0)