Motherhood-Photography-Storytelling

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Let's Talk! Tuesday




Click the button to find out more!

First, I would like to say this has been an emotional week for me. 


1.  Today my GORGEOUS little sweetie pie is 20 months and 2 days ago....started sleeping in her bed for the first time.   I have also been weaning her completely during this time.  My sweet sister,  of course been getting her to sleep and putting her in her bed...and waking up when she does..which the 1st night was lots! But, I am happy and SURPRISED to report that for the first time EVER, she slept through the night and so did I.  STILL SHOCKED.   Here is a photo Shelly took, when Keith (her daddy) was putting her bed up and this was her first (using this word a lot...lol) climbing in her bed!


2.  Here is a cute little video (I hope this works..??) of Rylee and Logan playing in her bed!

3. I just had to post this too...another photo taken by
 my sister...!


 4. FINALLY, I have received my logo and watermark. I am still trying to figure out how to put it on my website..lol!  So here it is, in all its glory! Designed by Tracy Sugelime Designs

Logo


This is my watermark, it is my copyright for my photos!



5  Okay, this is it for me today...we are heading to the Children's museum and I am sure we will take lots of pictures!



P.S. - I am working very hard on my website..its just taking a little longer than I thought! Now its just colors, a few little things here and there and it will be good to go...! I am excited!

2 comments:

starla said...

I LOVE THE LOGO AND WATER MARK..WAY AWESOME!!!!!!

YOU GO MOM!!! FREEDOM is HERE!!
Enjoy your sleep time!!

Shelly said...

I am loving all this time with my niece! It is my pleasure, for sure! :) And I love your logo and watermark, too!