Motherhood-Photography-Storytelling

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Snapshot Saturday- & my new blog! :0)



I have started a new blog for my photography! And I have decided to do something fun! I am doing "Snapshot Saturday", just put your favorite photo on your blog for the week! I have made a button (above) which you can go to my new blog (http://tinbucketphotography.blogspot.com/) & copy & paste the code below it, onto your blog & it will link back to mine!

I will also be doing a Mr.Linky- which allows you to enter your name & URL on my blog post, so other people can follow you as well! This Saturday, you'll see what I mean! :0)

So, I'll put this post on that blog, too!

Can't wait to see your pretty pictures!

1 comment:

starla said...

I have been working on my photography...trying new angles...I love to take them I just am a horrible self critic...well I am in for sure.
Cant wait! :0)