Motherhood-Photography-Storytelling

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lets Talk! Tuesday


Click on the button to find out more.

1.  Today, my mom and I have been shopping at resale shops tyring to find some cute photography props. I found the 2 VERY cute stick horses, one is blue and the other is red!  I LOVE THEM.  I would take a picture..but maybe later. ( I might take pics of ALL the stuff I find, then post)

2.  I have 2 photo shoots this weekend and I am VERY nervous and I hope that I do a good job.  I have rented a 'fabulous' lens so my photos will be the best they can be.  I can't wait to buy the lens, but is about $1000, so I better start saving! Donations..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (kidding)!

3.  We are in the process (beginning stages) of planning our house remodel!  Its been A LONG TIME coming!  And you would NOT believe the FAVOR OF GOD..we have had already and the doors that are opening for us and we haven't even started!!  Here is a photo what it will look like after, my hubby (an architect) desgined and did this rendering!!
4.  I SERVE AN AWESOME GOD!!!

5.  I think this is all I will write for today, waiting on Rylee to wake up so we can get back on the road and head to some more shops...she fell asleep so we had to come home!!

Have a great Tuesday!! :0)

3 comments:

starla said...

You will do great!!! Just take a deep breath and find the moments you capture so well...

The house is going to be so awesome!!!! Its beautiful!

Shelly said...

Well, I made it before midnight, so technically, it's still Tuesday. Just no coffee with this chat! lol

I am so excited about the remodel for you guys!!

XO

Deborah Ann said...

Hi, found your blog on a rabbit trail. It's very pretty and uplifting! Have a blessed week...