Motherhood-Photography-Storytelling

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Every Day Thankfulness - New Goal

Wow, its been quite sometime since I have have written on or thought about this blog.  Life just gets busy and my goals for this blog just seemed to disappear.  However, I hope that I can keep up with my latest goal, which is to be THANKFUL for something everyday and keep track of it.  Its is so easy to only feel thankful when we receive what we need, but what about all the things we already have, without a thankful heart...we take many things for granted.  I  personally do not want to be that anymore, for even in my most difficult trials, I know I have much to be thankful for.  And I truly believe that doing this can change me as a person and I am looking forward to that..  I am growing and learning to trust GOD through many things right now, and I believe that all will work out, for that is his promise to me.  I would have liked to have started this on Jan 1st, but today is as good as day as any...!!  


January 21, 2012
I am thankful for my parents, for they are the reason I believe the things I do, they instilled in me my values, morals, and beliefs and I am so grateful for them.  Its hard to see those things when we are growing up, the "teenager stage", but when you have kids of your own....you appreciate they things they told you and hope that you can teach your kids too.  I am so thankful for Christian parents, that they pray for me ALL the time and that they love GOD like they do, such an example. 

I hope that you will continue this journey with me....and maybe feel the need to have more of a thankful heart.  Its like Thanksgiving everyday...(without the food...lol).

*Vicki* 

No comments: