Motherhood-Photography-Storytelling

Friday, January 27, 2012

Everyday Thankfulness - Jan 26th

Today, I am thankful for God's unfailing love. He loves me more than I can ever fathom and I am beginning to grasp that.  God is working on my heart in many areas and I am so grateful to him, that he cares enough to make me in to the woman of God he has called me to be. 

Psalm 33:22(NIV) 
"May your unfailing love rest upon us, O lord, even as we put our hope in you."  

Lamentations 3:22 – 25
Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him. ” (NIV)

Psalm 90:14
  (NIV)
Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, 
   that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.


*Vicki*

No comments: