Motherhood-Photography-Storytelling

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Everyday Thankfulness - Jan 22-24th


I am a few days behind, but I knew exactly what I would write...I had in written in my head...lol!! My sweet little, clingy one wouldn't let me get to my computer. But, it's all good. :)



January 22, 2012



Today, I am thankful for God's forgiveness.  It is so wonderful to know that I can repent & ask forgiveness & he forgives, & doesn't hold it over my head.  God is so good! :) 



Psalm 103:8-12 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. He will not always chide, nor will he keep his anger forever. He does not deal with us according to our sins, nor repay us according to our iniquities. For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us.




“Forgiving and being forgiven are two names for the same thing. The important thing is that a discord has been resolved.”  ~ C.S. Lewis 




January 23, 2012



Today, I am thankful for Rylee Rae Smith.  My sweet, 3 year old, gift from God...that has completely changed my life for the better & her smiles & laughter just making life amazing!!   Even on days like today, with her CRANKINESS & FIT THROWING...I still love her with all I have in me.  I am so grateful I get to spend everyday with her at home.  How could I ever get mad at this face...?? :)





January 24,2012



Today, I am thankful for my husband.  
I am so grateful that he works so hard, so that I can stay home with our sweet little girl, & the one on the way! He is the best daddy & helps me with her so much!  He is a great man!  Great provider, great daddy, wonderful husband, I am blessed! 


*Vicki*

No comments: