Motherhood-Photography-Storytelling

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Everyday Thankfulness - Jan 25

January 25, 2012 Today, I am thankful for prayer.  Prayer is a very important part of my life & I truly believe GOD answers prayers. 

 Philippians 4:6-  (NIV) 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 

 *Vicki*

1 comment:

Shelly said...

If we could really grasp this verse and believe it, live it...wow, what a difference we would see in ourselves and our circumstances. So many times I read a scripture and forget it. I need to take time to meditate on what God is saying and activate His Word in my life in every area. Thanks for reminding me of this great scripture, sis. Love you.